CBB7 is Outstanding!

Manual fix for DLL.XML issue:

Make a backup before install. It is in user/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/FSX

Install and allow to overwrite (create new fiel).

Open both the new one (now containing only the Tipella entry) and the backup in a text editor (Notepad or better would do). Copy the old - now missing - stuff to the file, save, and you are done.

Open both the new one (now containing only the Tipella entry) and the backup in a text editor (Notepad or better would do). Copy the old - now missing - stuff to the file, save, and you are done.

Thanks for the comments guys.  It is a great scenery for sure.  And Alex, that's exactly what I did to make it work.  Only I had to rename the files to DLL.txt from DLL.xml in order to do the editing as you described.  Then after I was done I renamed it to DLL.xml and saved to User/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/FSX

Edit     Now I see that if you just right click on the dll.xml file and select "edit" it will automatically open in Notepad.  Learned something useful!  

Thanks Alexf, everything I lost after installing CBB7 I now have back, (all the add ons) did what you had in your post. I a back up DLL from 6-29-2013 and used it and got everything back to normal.

Dana

Archived