Fsx....Ftx Global Installation!

mikee

Hello,  i just have a question concerning FSX full installation from the beginning to the end...... I am re-installing my fsx now , because i had a   ''Windows 7  Crash''   for an Unknown reason!!  I Have installed FSX Gold Edition  plus  Acceleration Pack , then FS Global2010 , Rex Essentials plus Overdrive , Just Flight's Traffic360 , some other minor addons and then i stopped!   My question is , if i continue with the installation of ALL ORBX Regions and all Orbx Airports would it be ok to Install FTX GLOBAL after its release in a month or so,  or should i wait until the product is out , to install it first and then the Rest!  Any  help/idea  will be much appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Mike

You can install Orbx products in any order, as long as you also install the patches and then lastly Orbxlibs.

If I were doing a new Orbx install I would go:

Regions (AU, NA, NZ, EU in that order)

Regions patches

Airports

Airports patches

Latest Orbxlibs

I would then run FTX Central and select 'Default', then the Orbx global region I want to fly in.

mikee,

I'm quite sure once FTX Global is released that like all the ORBX products I have installed the order is arranged correctly during the installation.  If this is not the case it makes sense that the installations documentation would clearly tell you where to place it in the FSX Scenery Library.  Why don't we at least wait until Global is released to see if we even need to ask?

Quote John V:

"You can install Orbx products in any order, as long as you also install the patches and then lastly Orbxlibs.

If I were doing a new Orbx install I would go:

Regions (AU, NA, NZ, EU in that order)
Regions patches
Airports
Airports patches
Latest Orbxlibs

I would then run FTX Central and select 'Default', then the Orbx global region I want to fly in."

The only exception from that good logik/roule is NAPNW.005 Patch i suppose.

Best regards

Henrik

Hello,

I've got one question. I don't know if this was asked before. But if I have FSX and P3D installed, will it be possible to install FTX Global for both sims without using a migrator tool?

Patric

Archived