Seward issues with elevation

ba43

Discovered this today at Seward. Any suggestions are very welcome. I recycled FTX Central. Not sure why this is happening here.

pawdissues.jpg

Brad

Hi Brad, I checked and I don't have any elevation problems at PAWD Seward. The only strange thing was, when I switched FTX Central from Europe to America and started the helicopter at the helipad of PAWD, the heli stands about 40 feet above the ground, but when I pushed the throttle it moves down on the ground. Here are some screenshots.

Peter

1CObw.jpg

OMC0g.jpg

jIMRb.jpg

Wolter,

That file is correctly shown with a .bgl extension. Not .off

Also of note, I haven't added any new mesh or scenery with custom mesh etc. so, this is new to me. I de-selected all new additions in my Addon Scenery Library just to see if something was amiss. But with all new scenery we've done lately at RTMM disabled in my library, PAWD still shows this for the airport.

Brad

Holger,

Yes. That fixed it. My file was also named PADW and it was active with a .bgl extension instead of .off. Just so I understand, now that I've renamed the file to have an .off extension, I don't need to run the compatibility file over again right? And where was that patch file located? So I can help guide any others with this issue when/if it shows up again. I will ask users at RTMM to make sure they've got it.

Thanks again,

Brad

Hi Brad,

that's correct, no need to re-run the Ultimate Alaska compatibility batch file again; once does the trick unless you re-install Ultimate Alaska or otherwise re-activate any of its features in the SAK overlap area.

Not sure what you mean by "patch file" but the original thread for Ultimate Alaska is here: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/56683-ultimate-alaska-x-and-ultimate-terrain-x-canada-compatibility-with-ftx-southern-alaska-sak/#entry508807

Cheers, Holger

Archived