Tragic

Bell417

A National Air Cargo 747 crashed just after take off when departing Bagram. There were no survivors. The crew appears to have reported that the load may have shifted just prior to the crash. Source

Someone's dashboard camera caught the crash on video. It is quite haunting, to be honest.

My prayers go out to the families of the crew, may God hold them close in this devestating time.

OMG, it's hard to comprehend even when viewing the video as it almost looks surreal but the sad part is that it is real. Such a tragic loss.

The pilot & crew definitely did their best somehow getting the aircraft attitude corrected before the fatal impact.

Condolences to all involved or affected by this tragedy.

My prayers go out to the families of the crew, may God hold them close in this devestating time.

+1

As Flinty said, while watching the video, it's hard to believe it's even real.

OMG! I just saw the final impact in a news flash advertising the story coming up on tonight's news. That is horrible, and as Flinty pointed out, something you would expect to see in a movie but never in real life. The poor souls didn't have a hope from what I saw. My thought also go out to the crew and their families.

Cheers,

This is tragic. I´ve never seen such a crash before. It looks to me that the plane stalled. Poor guys... :(

If you guys interested in why such things and other tragic incidents happens then check out this little trailer

/>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jk0uAVdBC4

Greetz

MJ

I showed that video to my old man and he got teary eyed  ..it gave me a big lump in my throat. its hard to watch but mesmerizing at the same time the way the plane just hangs there seemingly weightless for a moment. I feel bad for the crew and there family's

all the best to them

Archived