Not Flightsim but

teecee

Sorry I just had to post this.. Congrats to Adam Scott for a great win for Aus in a sudden death playoff in the masters Golf Championship.. Well done Adam, and well done Aus. Teecee.

+1 - Way to go Scotty !!! .

Brad

TeeCee, I have been wanting to ask.... are you a real live Aussie living in Jackson MS? Or did you live over in OZ for many years?

I am actually heading over there to your neck of the woods for a couple days, leaving in the morning.

"TeeCee, I have been wanting to ask.... are you a real live Aussie living in Jackson MS?"

Mate I am what the Aussies call a "Pom", born in the UK,moved to Aus aged thirty, and left for MS thirtyfour years later, been here twelve years... now you know the truth about me, I am an ancient Englishman by birth, but consider myself a "true blue Aussie". Teecee.

"TeeCee, I have been wanting to ask.... are you a real live Aussie living in Jackson MS?"

Mate I am what the Aussies call a "Pom", born in the UK,moved to Aus aged thirty, and left for MS thirtyfour years later, been here twelve years... now you know the truth about me, I am an ancient Englishman by birth, but consider myself a "true blue Aussie". Teecee.

We would call you a real mongrel ... :D

Archived