Good To Be Back

Richard Lincoln

After the passing of my wife recently,I decided to cheer myself up,and what better way than Flying around Australia with Orbx scenery."when I get it workin".Anyway I guess I wanted to say thanks to Orbx for providing me with the opportunity to set aside grief and have some fun with there wonderful products. Not a usual topic to bring up but something I had to say.

Richard Lincoln

Hi Richard,

so sorry for this bad news - perhaps did you post this information on the forum, and perhaps did i have present you my condoleances. I'm confuse not to remember...

I'm anyway happy you still find some fun by flying FTX sceneries, so... Have some nice flights ;)

hi richard

anything that gets you away from the sad things in your life,even for an hour or so can help to make you feel a little better

I find after a stressful day at work i can have a quick flight in FSX and i feel very relaxed,that's if i don't crash of course.then it's back to the Teeth grinding :)

condolences

steve

I am very sorry, Richard and "cptdes"!

I hope you both will be "back on track" soon. It is still very impressive what such a little thing can do in life, e.g. a Orbx Scenery can make you very happy. I did a flight in NZSI today and it was great fun, was really happy after a hard day.

I feel for you Richard, and can only hope that the pain soon passes, though the memories never will thank goodness. immersing yourself in FSX is a good way to eases your mind mate, and multiplayer will help also. If there is anything you need such as addons etc, you only need to ask. Terry (Teecee)

So sorry to hear of the loss of your spouses gents, the whole Orbx team passes on our condolences. I am sure there are good friends in our community who can join you in your favourite pastime and we feel it's an honour our work can give you some pleasure and distraction from the sometimes sober realities of life,

Thanks John,

I remember as if it were yesterday that you informed us all of the passing of your father as well.

Richard, beleive me the pain will ease a little and the people here in this community will become like brothers and sisters to you...here when you want them.

Now get your A into G and send me that PM so I can get you on Skype and our flying group can have a yak to you most nights.

Archived