My new toy...

Bandit

It performs pretty well but I did notice some fps hit coming to land at PANT on a flight from CZST. It may be due to the G1000's. There is a hot spot to disable each one but thats sort of naff in my opinion. My big issue at the moment is the missing nose gear. See http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/54422-perfect-weight-and-balance/

I'm thinking of getting this also. How does it perform? I had some performance problems with the C182T, so waiting on some reviews before purchasing?

Tony It performs on Par with the 182T. Like Mark said you can disable the MFD and performance is fine. Strangely using the 2d MFD has zero impact, seems like its the 3d MFD's that have FPS hammering issues.

Cracking shot Mark, I always think about spending another 2 grand on more screens after seeing your shots!

Cracking shot Mark, I always think about spending another 2 grand on more screens after seeing your shots!

Come to the dark side.... The wife can only kill you ... once!

There is one thing I do like from this shot - I noticed the MFD moved as the plane banked and pitched - cool feature but surely bad for FPS.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

One thing to note - true to the real aircraft it has differntial braking for steering since the nose wheel is free castoring. This makes for real fun taxiing - something I had the pleasure of trying in real life when I did a trial instructional flight in New York in one of these last year. I swear I must have looked like a drunk taxxing to the runway!!

Archived