cold and clear around KJAC mostly (14 shots)

sightseer

thanks guys. I had just recently reinstalled KJAC. Im looking forward to get Yellowstone sometime in the next month or two (hopefully).

Im also anxiously awaiting the Victor Air Tourer thats been talked about. Baytower is about to get my money :)

Hi Mr. Sightseer!

I need to ask you : How do you got those bright and vivid colors on your´s Flight?

It´s a combination (hardware + Software)?

What software are you using to get these colors (so whiteness and amazing!!!)?

Thanks and LOVELY shots!

Well, for starters, its P3D which is brighter and more vivid by default. and then I use my own sky and it helps (for me) to use FEX clouds (I use 'String of Pearls' at the 512 resolution) and a simple weather theme. This is just scattered cumulus with a 40 mile visibilty. For some reason the clouds are much brighter that way. Its dewpoint and/or temperature I think.

Well, for starters, its P3D which is brighter and more vivid by default. and then I use my own sky and it helps (for me) to use FEX clouds (I use 'String of Pearls' at the 512 resolution) and a simple weather theme. This is just scattered cumulus with a 40 mile visibilty. For some reason the clouds are much brighter that way. Its dewpoint and/or temperature I think.

Good to know!

Ok, let´s try the P3D then!

I gonna set the clouds at your style!

Thanks!

Archived