Dear Santa....

ba43

Dear Santa, (JV)

I've been very good this year. So I was hoping that you could find a way to put Southern Alaska in my Christmas stocking. I promise I'll be even better next year! That's all I want for Christmas. Or maybe as a New Years gift even.

Thank you and I hope you like the cookies and milk I'll leave on the table for you!

Brad

It will be worth the wait. Gotta make do with the beauty of Bella Coola and the terrific new ships and traffic from Misty and see if we can survive the next several months. Since it appears that each new release is raising the bar even higher, southern Alaska ought to be splendid. Imagine that incredible Martin's Bay water and glaciers.

good flights, Cal

Dear Santa,

It was a real struggle for me to be good all of this year, and I have deep concerns that I can maintain equally good behavior for all of next year. So for Christmas this year I would like an IOU for SAK so that I can receive it early next year instead of waiting a whole year! Thank you Santa.

P.S. Cold beer and pizza in the fridge as always!

Quite a few large photoreal areas indeed! Easily the same number as NZNI in addition to the lower res imagery used to cover glaciers.

When the time comes I will be sure to share some screenshots of the approach into Merrill Field over downtown Anchorage :)

Quite a few large photoreal areas indeed! Easily the same number as NZNI in addition to the lower res imagery used to cover glaciers.

When the time comes I will be sure to share some screenshots of the approach into Merrill Field over downtown Anchorage :)

looking forward to it, I've been waiting for this scenery since 2006 or so... loved Holger's Alaskan trilogy for FS9. would additionally love any consideration towards making Merrill one of the airports to get the "full ORBX Makeover" One of the biggest GA airports on the planet, and one of the most important for SAK bush flyers. would imagine it would be really frame hungry though, doubt even you guys could pull it off. (Intentional goading to fire up the competitive and creative spark! :) )

The rest of the Big Empty would be great too, you know, sometime in the next couple years...

Nowadays I’m officially a Bush Pilot.

With all these addons coming to the Pacific Fjords, Rockies and SAK. I think I'll stay a while longer on this side of the planet.

Next summer I'll transfer my FBO sonewhere remote in England.

Bring them on!!

Cm'on guys, are you serious?

"Quite a few large photoreal areas", "approach into Merrill Field over downtown Anchorage", "Malaspina is amazing, cant wait to show it off"

I'm seriously trying not to think about it... :unsure:

("Birds, butterflies, bees, meadows, lakes, bears, glaciers.... damn it!!!")

Well I did a bit of research into SAK and came up with some good links and other informative tidbits for those that may be interested. I posted these in messages at our forum over at Return to Misty Moorings. So, you'll need to be a forum member there to read these over there I believe. But I'll go ahead and post these thread links here.

Time to start doing some homework on SAK people. This region is going to be epic.

Look for my messages here with the compilations I did on SAK regions. SAK Region #1: Glacier Bay, SAK Region #2: Juneau, Skagway, Haines, etc....

Archived