Day flight around S43

mikee

Fantastic shots Mike!!

Hey Mike, try switching back to default scenery and back to NA again, or reinstalling the latest ORBXLIBS (Version 121010) and the latest patch. If that doesn't work reinstall S43 again then the LIBS and patch. Make sure you have Central set to NA when installing the patch.

Adam

Fantastic shots Mike!!

Hey Mike, try switching back to default scenery and back to NA again, or reinstalling the latest ORBXLIBS (Version 121010) and the latest patch. If that doesn't work reinstall S43 again then the LIBS and patch. Make sure you have Central set to NA when installing the patch.

Adam

Thank you all for your comments, thank you adam for your advice, i will try and let you know!

A real very nice set here Mike with some great various views!

I am just not sure about the cars either though ...

... If it does not get fixed, contact the payware support forum here, because there will certainly be a way to get the cars back on the road again so to speak!

Cheers, Christoph

Hello Adam. I have followed your advice ( switching back to default scenery and back to NA again, and reinstalling the latest ORBXLIBS (Version 121010) and the latest patch ) and everything is normal now! ''Cars are moving on the Road again".Thank you very much for your assistance!

Archived