Can I join in?!

Misha Cajic

Great region guys, thanks very much. Only had a few flights but love the way it performs. Only slight niggle for me is it seems many of the NZ airports have slightly too much stuff at them, and with a lower end system they drag fps down a bit. Don't know what can be done about this, might have to go around myself drawing exclusion boxes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Can I join?!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love the pics Misha, fantastic BUT 'Only slight niggle for me is it seems many of the NZ airports have slightly too much stuff at them' you're kidding me, right?

You wait till you try YBBN! Mind you, I've always liked slideshows :lol:

All my NZSI or NZNI airports work fine on my medium spec system, but I do have to tweak the options down for a couple of the dedicated AUS airports, and always think it's such a shame to lose so much detail that's been so meticulously placed for us to enjoy.

Thanks guys

I love the pics Misha, fantastic BUT 'Only slight niggle for me is it seems many of the NZ airports have slightly too much stuff at them' you're kidding me, right?

No, not at all. It's not that the stuff which has been placed is bad, it's the slight fps hit which it brings for me. You've got a much more advanced system so you probably will not see any difference :)

You wait till you try YBBN! Mind you, I've always liked slideshows :lol:

All my NZSI or NZNI airports work fine on my medium spec system, but I do have to tweak the options down for a couple of the dedicated AUS airports, and always think it's such a shame to lose so much detail that's been so meticulously placed for us to enjoy.

I agree Adam, while I thoroughly admire JV's pursuit of excellence it has nevertheless come at a price. While the aiprorts are truly astounding, you're right, it is such a shame to have to switch so much 'stuff' off.

Archived