Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you have PNW and CRM, a nice visual flight plan for this are is from 00S (McKenzie Bridge State) heading East bound to The Three Sisters, then North to 6K5 (Sisters Eagle Air) in CRM region. Great views and nice smooth scenery transition from PNW region to the dry, and mostly flat CRM region. Enjoy :)

Fantasic shots, love the first one, just took this flight and I must say, very scenic! Will post some shots too

Thanks Misha, and glad you enjoyed the flight. I saw your great looking set and you took some stunners there as always my friend! If I find more flights like this I'll make a set out of it and add the flight route again :)

Amazing shots. I love how crisp they are :)

Thanks a lot Jan! I finally am just going to settle in on my settings and not keep testing, tweaking, etc, haha. Just going to use Shade, ENB, and EZCA for the screenshots.

As always perfect shots. Have to try out the trip with my new Cessna 182 T.

Thanks mate, yeah definitely a nice visual flight to check out, and I'm sure you'll get some good shots too :)

Very very nice Eric my friend.

cheers

Iain

Thanks my friend, and keep those amazing NZNI shots coming if you can :)

Wow, an epic series my friend. I particularly like the fifth one over the water, the water effect is awesome

Thanks my friend, I agree with the water in that shot, got to love the different REX water animations to choose from, which I've been mixing them up a lot lately.

Superb set of shots Eric the Katana sure looks good against that scenery!

Thanks Uber, and yeah she does. Great scenery, great weather, and a great aircraft make it easy for me to just hit the V key and use EZCA to get the right angle :)

Thank you for the routing. I'll try this immediatly 8)

A november registration would fit better this bird at this place.

Very nice shoots !

Bug.

Thanks Bug, and enjoy that flight my friend. You're right about that November "N" number, maybe next time, haha :)

Archived