Bear with Me

macca22au

I'm struggling now to get the correct jpeg dimensions for this thread.

No.1 is a shot across all three screens, each independent of the other. The left is the flight on the TV monitor, the middle an undocked CDU with ATC and the ASX screen (just missed those thunderies), and the third carries Plan G. I hope they won't look small and cramped in these columns.

Posted Image

The second is the ASX taken off the second screen.

Posted Image

Here is flight progress shown on Plan G

Posted Image

On approach into Jackson Hole, with those fantastic Orbx Tetons.

Posted Image

And after a cramped landing with heavy braking, (the glide slope brings you too far into the runway), at rest amongst the others.

Posted Image

If you don't have a spare screen FSWidgets has a great app to follow your flight on an iPad. (And I am sure there are many more)

Oh and as it is wireless, you can leave your flight running, take your iPad into another room, watch TV, sit amongst your grandkids without forcing them to talk to you and get some brownie points for being 'kool, like'. Follow the flight and come back for your smooth as ... landing.

For those interested in Plan G, this is the trail analysis showing where ATC took me to line up for Rwy 19, Jackson Hole.

Posted Image

I regret that I have no financial interest in any of the products that I push in my posts!

Oh and I use FSBuild 2.4 for my plans, and then in Plan G simply import the FSX?P3D plan of my choice.

Archived