Air Force One, and Ed Force One

ShawnG

Posted Image

flight 666 to Transylvania taxiing to the runway. lol

On another note, I appreciate the inclusion of AF1 in the scenery, it's a good option, and this is a national park overseen by the executive branch after all. But it occurs to me that Air Force One is always going to be parked there on the tarmac, winter and summer, day and night. is there any way in a future service pack to have the option of removing it? having AF1 being a switchable feature apart from the other static models will help my suspension of disbelief. (Besides, Air Force One is a 747 :) ) otherwise this is simply brilliant scenery, more like this please!

heh, I guess I was unaware of Air Force Two, I stand (somewhat) corrected. and thanks for the info. I would Imagine though, that AF2's frequent visitor status to Jackson Hole was due to former VP Cheney being from Wyoming and flying home frequently. Jackson Hole is Wyoming's largest airport so it stands to reason. Not sure that Mr. Biden jets out all that often though. my humble request though stands, would appreciate if possible a switchable AF2 option if it could possibly be considered for a future SP!

sry you were posting while I was. thx for the info Jarrad, and once again, great scenery!

No probs at all Shawn. If you want to disable this particular aircraft (and associated posse), it is currently slaved to the "Static Bizjets" option on the CP. Otherwise, it is it's own unique file; just rename Westsim_KJAC_Placement_Statics_C32_ObjectFlow_KJAC.xml to Westsim_KJAC_Placement_Statics_C32_ObjectFlow_KJAC.xml.off - this file resides in your FTX_AA_KJAC/scenery folder.

Cheers

lol, I do very much enjoy the FlowSecretService. (maybe I'll try to find a way to move them to guard MY aircraft) Thx for the info on the files, if it's only weekends I can probably live with it.

cheers

Hi Guys,

Bruce has it nailed, the Aircraft's call sign depends on the occupant. And the President has been know to use A/C other than the 747 - it is all mission dependant.

Respectfully,

Brian

Great shot Shawn, very nice EMB settings. Just to add to Tim's info, I made sure to not have the C-32A visible all the time (a bit of overkill!) - you will see it is only parked there on weekends.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Great stuff. Was wondering why I didnt see it yesterday (Friday) when I installed the scenery nor saw a checkbox for it. Great use of random scenery via use of weekends only. Wish more stuff in FSX was able to be seen or not depending on variables.

PS: I havent had a chance to look thru the manual yet but planned on it.

Archived