Orbx Now Also Offers OGD (Orbx Google Drive) for Freeware files.

Jay Kae

All future and the last two files in the freeware/support section from now on will also be available from the OGD (Orbx Google Drive)

You can recognise a download by this button:

Posted Image

It is a small service to offer to the customer but it will make many happy, as it will make me happy because it makes my life easier ;)

No idea what this is, as I have never heard of it, but I assume it's an FTP site, and if Jay is happy with it, so am I. Teecee.

Neither do I, but I guess all will become clear. ;)

So then Jay Kae, for us that still live in the dark ages, what would be the advantage of this Google Drive thing-a-me for us the users, as opposed to a good old normal download?

Cheers,

Steve

It is an alternative download for the freeware, that is all really hosted on the Google servers so download speeds are lightning fast. My servers are good but not THAT good lol

Well I downloaded a whole bunch of stuff during the sale (must add them to my sig!), and the download speed on your servers seemed pretty good to me, especially in view of the high level of traffic the sale generated (though for some reason the good old UK server often didn't work and I sometimes had to rely on German efficiency! :-(

Anyway, thanks for the clarification.

Steve

Hi !

"You can recognise a download by this button:" (Google Drive)

When I hit the button, I just get a picture - (Google Drive) :unsure:

Archived