Congrats Eric C, I told you from the beginning you'd win

caaront

Thanks a lot caaront, I appreciate it and honestly it was anybody's race. Derek's shot was incredible, and I showed all the entries to my dad and he just shook his head and said, they're all great and I agree with him. Amazing job by everyone, and John Venema/Orbx staff were very nice to award me and Derek the first prize, even though they didn't have to. I'll forever be very humble, thankful, and truly blessed to have the new cockpit my friend.

You deserve it mate, I think your shots are Unique to your own, you got an eye for it. Not just pressing the V key but so much more goes into it, setting the shot up, angle, plane etc. You somehow just do it naturally. As I said before, I could recognise your shots if they were just shown to me without the author's title!

Congrats Eric ;)

a big congrats eric your screenies rock my friend,i must say all who entered the comp gave all of us here a great view of the south island of nz,there was some stunners posted :)

and a big congrats to my perthy friend derek,he lives in my home town,you both had stunning screenies well done!

Thank you very much guys for the nice comments, and I'll forever be grateful for the friendships I've made on this forum. It's a blast taking some shots during some of my flight sim flights and sharing them with you guys, but every time I log in to the forums and see your great shots, I'm always inspired to give it my all. Inspiration leads to innovation and that's what it's all about, being inspired by smart quality individuals among you, and to give it your all. Thanks again fellas :)

I wish I had more patience.

When I first saw your SS I knew it was a winner before I saw all the others after yours, it was splendid.

iWith your permission it is worthy of printing and framing.

With noting the author as you.

I wish I had more patience.

When I first saw your SS I knew it was a winner before I saw all the others after yours, it was splendid.

iWith your permission it is worthy of printing and framing.

With noting the author as you.

Thanks caaront, yeah no problem buddy feel free to print it and share it with anyone. All art is meant to be shared and especially if it brings any joy or happiness to anyone, as long as your not selling or taking credit for other peoples work. I unfortunately knew some guys in some art/graphic design classes a while back ago that literally will just changed the color of someone else's image and call it their own.

Archived