NZSI Screenshot Contest - Congratulations to all concerned

Adam Banks

Let me be the first to weigh in with the plaudits!

Of course - the first round of applause to the TWO winners - Derek McAllan and Eric C!

The real surprise is the doubling up of the prize - what a bonus! Considering the value of these prizes, that's incredible generosity on the part of Southern Cross Panels. I hope you get lots of publicity/exposure as a result.

Of course - a huge thank-you to ORBX for all the behind-the-scenes work. I'm sure we're all keen to do more!

Thanks chaps!!! I must say, I'm just as stunned by the team's generosity as I was of the quality of the entries! I'm all giddy with excitement over here, and having had a chat with Eric earlier today I know he's gonna be absolutely floored when he hears the result :) I had to read the final result 3 or 4 times before my mind actually comprehended that we'd both won! Thanks to ORBX for running this fine competition, and you can expect a full review of the hardware!!!

Cheers, and thanks for all the awesome pics posted, comments, and of course - the votes!

Derek

Congratulations Derek and Eric on your gret screenshots.

Thankyou ORBX for running the competition and giving us an oportunity to participate. They don't come any better than that.

Cheers,

Norm

I just want to say first and foremost, thank you everyone, including John Venema, Orbx staff/developers, forum community members, Dereck, and everyone who took part in the NZSI screenshot competition. I am humbled, grateful, and still in shock for Orbx's decision to award me and Dereck both the first prize, because they didn't have to do that. Just shows the character, and class that Orbx has already earned, and will continue to earn from me and many others in the future. I am forever thankful to be part of this amazing forum of quality individuals, and truly blessed. Thank you all for your friendship, and company :)

Congratulations guys..well deserved.

Forum admin, Eric says his prize is to be delivered to Diamond Creek, Victoria............ >:D >:D>:D

PS: I have just received my prize....first grandchild being a little girl delivered about one hour ago. woohoo!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Dan

Congratulations guys..well deserved.

Forum admin, Eric says his prize is to be delivered to Diamond Creek, Victoria............ >:D >:D>:D

PS: I have just received my prize....first grandchild being a little girl delivered about one hour ago. woohoo!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Dan

Congratulations to you and your family on the new arrival Dan, always a blessing. And if you get that cockpit in the mail, forward it to Northern Florida where it belongs, haha, :P

Archived