Screenshot comp

Bassman

You can blame Howard, Bassman Most of us are doing the right and polite thing - just taking one vote. Where as Howard decides to grab a handful. A bit antisocial if you ask me ! ................. >:D

As at 11.48am Melbourne time the main contestants are:

McAllen 6 votes

Rockliffe 5 votes

EricC 4 votes

Lithuania 3 votes whoops that's the Eurovision Contest, disregard that vote

still 20 votes to come and Derek is in front by 1 with a triple bypass oops tie with Eric C, rockcliffe toprob all on 5 a couple on 3 could also end up in the melee at the end. Well done to all who entered and have we not all said how good NZSI scenery is yet, if you havent got it, then it certainly is well worth it to have. Been lots of fun.

Not one vote for me yet; but I have asked the North Korean Womens Army sympathy team to vote for me, so I am still in with a chance.

I have already promised the empty box to a nice chap.. :D

Hey Taph; I spent that Fiver you gave me to vote for you..

"My bad phonetic spelling and accent, no points from the russian judge :blink:"

Got it :D Eurovision is just not the same without Terry Wogin (don't know if I have spelt that right but all the poms will know who I mean.)

He is the only commentator who got it right, a fantastc comedy.

What do the rules say about a tie for 1st place? I would suggest a count back to whoever had a majority before the tie.

I think I read where a revote would be done until we had a winner.

Overall all entries were quite good.

I did say this previously also as too what were they looking for in the competition requirements - showcasing NZSI Scenery which certainly in some shots are unique to New Zealand, some enhanced with special effects, Time of day, weather etc or an aircraft being the main focus in the shot. All enhancements can be created to achieve a similar screenshot just about anywhere in the world.

btw Jaydor don't think your the only one that got no votes as there are quite a few of us 46 to be exact in that boat or should that be aircraft............

I had a reply back from the North Korean Womens Army sympathy team, from a Staff Corporal Shimsham shotyshoo Kimyarlil Jonk, she say YES to the request I made and 14,000,000 votes will be sent after the 31st August 2013.

Is'nt that wonderful.. :blink::wacko::unsure::ph34r:

talk about plagurise I see STAFF posted in the voting thread almost word for word my post above re status, although they did change it to say several were on 3 votes but actually there are 2, alex amentiba and gibo with 7 on 2 votes............. LOL

Geez I dont even work for them......................

I wonder if Derek or Eric have been studying up on the panel yet............... LOL

But then again you have to keep an eye out for the late running dark horse to pip you at the post ......damn

c'mon those who have not voted hurry up so we can congratulate the winner.........................................who is .............................????

c'mon those who have not voted hurry up so we can congratulate the winner.........................................who is ............................. ????

Yeah already!

I would sure hate to the swing vote :o, if it comes to that.

For jaydor in the screenshot compo

å´è¯­ å³èªžå´è¯­ å³èªžå´è¯­ å³èªžå´è¯­ å³èªžå´è¯­å³èªžå´è¯­ å³èªžå´è¯­ [å³èªžå´è¯­ å³èªžå´è¯­ å³èªžå´è¯­ å³èªžå´è¯­ å³èªžå´è¯­ [å³èªžå´è¯­ [å³èªž 14,000,000votes

The North Korean Womens Army Sympathy Team

å´è¯­ å³èªžå´è¯­ [å³èªž Regimental Corporal

For jaydor in the screenshot compo

å´è¯­ å³èªžå´è¯­ å³èªžå´è¯­ å³èªžå´è¯­ å³èªžå´è¯­å³èªžå´è¯­ å³èªžå´è¯­ [å³èªžå´è¯­ å³èªžå´è¯­ å³èªžå´è¯­ å³èªžå´è¯­ å³èªžå´è¯­ [å³èªžå´è¯­ [å³èªž 14,000,000votes

The North Korean Womens Army Sympathy Team

å´è¯­ å³èªžå´è¯­ [å³èªž Regimental Corporal

Sorry,this are no votes of The North Korean Womens Army Sympathy Team !

Google translating :

Generally, Kimchee is made in a fermentation process of finely chopped cabbage with just salt. Other variations may include wine vinegar and different spices. In essence, it is a fermentation process preserving the cabbage in the absence of oxygen..

ROFLMFAO ..... Sangsom

Looks like the goal posts are getting moved around first it was until Good Friday..................

Rule 7 now modified and wont be from the absolute 69 maybe 55

Those that made the effort to enter a screenshot make the same effort and put a vote in please, I think that is only fair.

And we are racing and as the contenders head into the home straight it is neck and neck,

hang on Eric is starting to make a run and has a nose in front .......but wait

Derek McA has responded and another surge and now we're back nose to nose heading for the line

rockcliffe and toprob are both hot on the heels but look like they are starting to fade a bit so it is going to be a close folks

We may have to go to a photo finish on the race .....................

With only 12 to go it could be anyones ................

No more bets .....even though the hordes of NKWAST are trying to get bets with the bookies

@Sangson

Are you saying that Staff Corporal Shimsham shotyshoo Kimyarlil Jonk of the NKWAST has conned me? :'(

rf253, We can always tell our great, great, great, great, granchildren, that we took part..

Archived