Experimenting...

alan2

... hmmmm ... interesting: So that's what You call and experiment ...

Really enjoy being a test person here! :)

Sorry Christoph , I would love to have you as a Test Pilot but the job goes to those who have finishede reading the FMC manual .. get back to your studies !!

Wow these bring back memories of when I was a kid. I grew up in Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) and used to travel every year on South African Airways 727's out of Salisbury (now Harare) to Durban in South Africa. Thanks for the memories alan2!

Cheers

boetie

Wow these bring back memories of when I was a kid. I grew up in Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) and used to travel every year on South African Airways 727's out of Salisbury (now Harare) to Durban in South Africa. Thanks for the memories alan2!

Cheers

boetie

your welcome boetie. You know,as a kid in our travels, I used to see the SAA livery on rare occasions and it always looked interesting and probably a bit exotic ( well, I was just a kid then ) .I really liked it .

Sorry Christoph , I would love to have you as a Test Pilot but the job goes to those who have finishede reading the FMC manual .. get back to your studies !!

:D ... I am on my way.. although ... I could not recist ... had to take a break and ... well:

These damn great A2A planes Alan ...

got a first flight with the B-17, but already back to the 747 as i without doubts like that iconic bird very much as well ... just so different - ... anyway: I will try again to sign in to Your airline when I am up there with all strings attached 8)

Cheers, Christoph

Archived