Will the mystery be a 44 % rebate sale like it was in May/June 11?

wolfko

It also says "44% off all ORBX", no mention of "swanson not included" until you get to FSS. Only piece I don't have is full price.

There's some very faint text at the bottom of the banner that notes Swanson is not included in the sale. Maybe that was just recently added - also if your monitor's contrast isn't set right there's a just you just can't see the text very well.

I'm surprised the "NO MORE SALES EVER" text is in that same light shade as well

Well this is good news, perfect timing for me as I'm retiring in four days and will have time on my hands, great time to move over to P3D.

Completely understandable that 2W3 Swanson s not included in the sale, having only just been released.

Just a side note if I may, just about to finish a professional working life that began 53 years ago, I have been dealing with companies good and bad for most of that time, the successful ones are normally those that continuously revise and update their operations to suite the market place. Orbx is a fine example of this and the beneficiaries are we in flight simming.

Well done again to John and all the team.

Well this is good news, perfect timing for me as I'm retiring in four days and will have time on my hands, great time to move over to P3D.

Completely understandable that 2W3 Swanson s not included in the sale, having only just been released.

Just a side note if I may, just about to finish a professional working life that began 53 years ago, I have been dealing with companies good and bad for most of that time, the successful ones are normally those that continuously revise and update their operations to suite the market place. Orbx is a fine example of this and the beneficiaries are we in flight simming.

Well done again to John and all the team.

Good on yer Dave - I'll be right behind - well, 100 days behind you ::)

Archived