Buccaneer -

alan2

UKMIL Buccaneer - freeware , good external modeling and the vc is not to bad at all . Just the essentials are clickable in the vc , it is freeware after all . Looks and sounds great . Thanks guys and will donate to the good cause soon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

unbelievable !!...not waiting for these guys, I just might go ahead and suck 'em in and spit them out !

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for that info. , always loved the Buccaneer .

Two great books that I enjoyed about it :

Title : Flying the Buccaneer

Author : Peter Caygill

Pub : Pen & Sword

ISBN : 978 1 84415 669 6

Title : A Passion for Flying .

8,000 Hours of RAF Flying

Author : Group Captain Tom Eeles BA , FRAeS

Pub : Pen & Sword

ISBN : 978 1 84415 688 7

Cheers

Karol

Cool plane there and some cool pictures as well Alan!

I might have been one of the sundayflyers here though :D ... and that smoke there... don't want to get too close to it at all ... already had enough of it all after I had to stop with my bike behind a bus here in the real world's roads and the city's morning traffic recently ... >:( - on the other hand: When looking at the smoke here I am happy it was just the bus' exhaust gases and not the heat of a Buccaneer's engine :D

UKMIL and Brit Sim have always had a great selection of planes. In my opinion, though many of the older British aircraft looked at little unconventional, they all had personality and a unique style. Have fun with the Buccaneer. Mike Gutierrez

Archived