What did you do Saturday ?

Maurice_King

One of my other hobbies is "Streetluge" racing , and at an event called Launch at Linden in the Blue Mountains with the finals on rather wet track, I managed to get past one of Australia's top rider's. Brake shoes are next to useless in the rain so I sung out I was coming hard and he sits up to have a look silly boy.

Posted Image

I made the Podium or should I say Bail :P

Posted Image

Yes Bill that Gieco Add has gone absolutely viral hasn't it 150K Hits in 5-6 Days,

and yes something like that.

Dunno about being a Nutter Derek 2" is less to fall than 3 Ft off a bike.

My young eldest son couldn't keep up but tried valiantly but just a bit too hard,

Posted Image

Posted Image

Second to the winner in the Semi's

Passing move for third Place in the finals

Posted Image

Some may consider this extreme but until you have tried it you'll never know will you.

Trust me it is a BLAST!!!

"Wollongong" at the end of April for the Mt Keira Challenge with international rider's

Great Stuff Moz. If you ever get a chance to go up to Canada head over to the Calgary Olympic Park and go on the Bobsled Track there. This would be like your winter counterpart. I think it is only $169 to take a turn down the Bobsled Track.....

http://www.winsportcanada.ca/cop/activities/winter/bobsleigh_rides.cfm

Cheers :D

Yea that LongBoard (skateboard) stuff is really catching on here in New Zealand. A lot of guys around Wellington are into that now and our streets are perfect for it as we are all hills.

Another great spot I know of for Street Luge is in Merrit, BC. A place we also have in ORBX Scenery ;)

Cheers :D

What did I do Saturday?

My wife and I celebrated our 45th Wedding Anniversary, which makes us a little too old to slalom downhill. :-*

She loves "Celtic Thunder" (missed them 2 years ago when we were in Dublin) so I took her to see them at the Newcastle Entertainment Centre last night.

Archived