Warthog, down and dirty

rockliffe

Just got my hands on the Iris A10 from FSS. I can't believe the price was under $10. It was Emmsie who pointed me over there. I wouldn't normally fly combat aircraft, but I have to say it's a brilliant bit of kit, especially for the price! Enjoy...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jeepers Howard!... those are spectacular!

I just got this too, couldnt resist such a low price... but... I cant seem to get her engines started :(

Yeah, I had the same problem. In the end I just switched as many switches to the on position ::) I only got the plane for a bit of fun really, I guess if I want to fly it properly I'll have to read the manual!

AMAZING ones Howard! Super captures!!!!!

Jeepers Howard!... those are spectacular!

I just got this too, couldnt resist such a low price... but... I cant seem to get her engines started :(

Yeah, I had the same problem. In the end I just switched as many switches to the on position ::) I only got the plane for a bit of fun really, I guess if I want to fly it properly I'll have to read the manual!

Hello John, Hello Howard!

... I can't remember exactly as it is sometime now since i was flying around with the Iris A-10, but as far as i remember there is some sort of "Quick-start" switch installed... somewhere at the left console or so... maybe better browse the manuals or the internet again though ... but You will certainly get it up into the air!

Cheers, Christoph

Archived