Feeling God...

amentiba

Fourth from the bottom is my favorite- and its great to see the depiction of the water class changes around the mouth of the river.

I'm seeing this effect at rivers where they meet the sea in NZSI and its very convincing- really adds to the realism.

God or Orbx another irrelevant debate when I am waiting impatiently for the DVD. It's been ordered, I know Orbx is going through the process, pushing the DVD burner to get the job completed, packaged and distributed. Meanwhile I seethe with frustration.

Your depiction of those magnificent Canterbury Plain rivers rising in the Alps and foothills well to the west, with their low gradient and braided streams between piles of shifting shingle is quite superb. Thanks. The pnotos are a geography lesson in themselves, although I've forgotten the formula to calculate the rate of water flows. The photos are a taken from a little too high elevation to see if the 'stock races', early irrigation channels dug from the river to supply animal water and then of course irrigated grass and crops. Luvverly.

Archived