Ayers Rock Connellan Airport for FSX

thokle

I don´t need a "Hi"! I need an answer from the ORBX-Team.

I'd hate to say this, but some patience and manners wouldn't go astray either.

Had your original question have been "do you", not "when do you", I think the team would have been better able to formulate a reply. I'm certainly no expert nor have the requisite skills to create an airport to any level of quality, let alone that of the ORBX team's quality, but I'm absolutely certain that one heck of a lot of work goes into the creation of this scenery and 48 hours is not particularly long to await a response from a team currently trying to release as many products as these guys have on the go at the mo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.

I'd hate to say this, but some patience and manners wouldn't go astray either.

Had your original question have been "do you", not "when do you", I think the team would have been better able to formulate a reply.

Sorry, but I am not from Australia, GB or USA. I am from Germany. This means that English is a foreign language for me. So I can´t be perfect in it. And I don´t want dispute. :)

I don´t need a "Hi"! ;) I need an answer from the ORBX-Team. ;)

Just have some consideration that their are time-zone differences between Germany and Melbourne, Australia, Sometimes the ORBX team requires sleep too. Also the ORBX team is currently working very hard on 4 more releases as per the banner above.

Ayers Rock airport has not been mentioned before but that doesn't mean it won't happen. If a team member decides to do that one in the future then it may happen. Up to the team though

Cheers :D

This is now a global forum, not limited to Australia. I don't think that correcting grammar is appropriate.

If one reads all posts as being positively intended then there would be no need for posts correcting the grammar.

The second request from Thokle was polite and was posted 48 hours later. I have posted a "bump" before and I believe that Orbx moderators can defend themselves quite well if they see the need. They really don't need help from us.

I think Fred and Mark could have a think about this :)

Nicht schlimm, Wolfgang. ;)

Thokle, now seriously - I too thought that Ayers Rock Airport would be a nice supplement to the Alice. Maybe some day in the future…

In the meantime there is, as Wolter said, the VOZ version, which is actually quite good, if I remember correctly (haven't done much flying out there in the past few months).

Cheers, Wolfgang

Archived