Headed to New Zealand

TRflyman01

Is the 185 capable of that long a flight, provided you do those hops?

It sure would be a long one. Pretty scarey, with one engine and all that water.......ooooh

And, really nice screens, too, mate!

Frank

Thanks for the comments all,

@ Frank, this is the 210 from Carenado but I know what you mean about all that water. According to the MS flight planner the longest leg will require 55 gallons so I should have plenty. I have never attempted it so it will be fun.

Hi Mike,

Love the shots, like a skipping stone across the pond its always good to see Norfolk come up on the GPS just to break the monotony, then on to the Land of the Long White Cloud.

Just out of interest, how long without accelerating the flight did it take to reach your stopovers in the C210. I would try to calculate but it would be great to see the flight LOG when you get around to it, as ive only flown the route in an A320 (NZ Auckland - Norfolk - Coffs) the only thing to break the monotony was changing FL to better appreciate the weather, what a long flight it must have seemed in a single engine C210.

Oh what the Heck you've inspired me, I'm gonna give it a try for myself, now what AC will I use something with some speed & range like the PC-12.

Cheers Jethro

Archived