NZSI Invercargill

Hell :) Well there is Turnbull Thompson Park, Can make out the outline of my old school (Tweedsmuir Intermediate), Southland Girls High Next to it, and ummm Rugby Park that is covered by industrial stuff...

Looking real good... 8)

Eddy; marvellous shots, but what's with the fine weather? All it does down there is rain, drizzle, blow cold. low clouds and a very good miserable. Lot's of people come from Southland but very few live there!

Hah, using 'real weather' for screenshots doesn't work unfortunately, all you see is fog

• 6 months later...

Hopefully I'm not speaking out of place, but this is a really old thread, and the scenery in question has already been released, these are screenshots of the "default" NZSI Invercargill made before NZSI was released. I think this would be an excellent location for a separate payware airport, but ORBX has not to my knowledge announced it.

This zombie thread has been raised from the dead, and may it once again rest in peace (puts away smoking shotgun)

and of course by all means run and get NZSI if you haven't already, this area in particular is very well done.

Archived