W52 Goheen Redux (37 pic set!) Enjoy!

Eric C

Poor Bob's legs! Give him a rest at the BBQ for a while ;)

Nice shots, I like the ground level approach to it

Thanks Alex, yeah, I didn't expect to take so many clear shots with the V key and there was so much to check out. haha. A lot of fun overall and even noticed you added that paintball area which I completely forgot you said you were going to add, awesome job overall. :)

Glad you guys enjoyed the shots, I had fun taking them and didn't plan on taking so many but there is just so much to see at this field. :) I recommend to load up Orbx's Bob if you get a chance and walk around and see all the great detail at this field.

Thanks for the great pics Eric. It's given me a taster of what's to come for me later today!

Thanks rockliffe, you're in for a treat and taking a shot to post won't be hard at all my friend at this field. :)

How many pics ??..lol . I am about to take my first excursion around the place.... 8)

Haha, yeah alan2, I had so many good shots with the V key it was hard to edit some out and I know for those who haven't gotten this field yet, this would definitely help their decision, so worth it ;)

Another very fine set, Eric!

Wait... It's 6AM and these guys are already BBQ'ing :blink: ?

:D

Yep, true tailgating at it's best, haha. J/k, they must BBQ all night, but haven't checked though :) Glad you enjoyed the set Just Fly.

Archived