Any chance we could have one of those 3 T-hangars seen in the sixth photo down opened so we could use it to put our plane in? I dont even know how they open with that front door area but see thats how they are in RL from Google earth. Just seems like a nice place to keep a plane hangared.

Any chance we could have one of those 3 T-hangars seen in the sixth photo down opened so we could use it to put our plane in? I dont even know how they open with that front door area but see thats how they are in RL from Google earth. Just seems like a nice place to keep a plane hangared.

Not sure about those hangars since frankly I have no idea what they look like on the inside or how they open either, but rest assured there will be some other good-looking open hangars!

Forgot to ask Scott, any advice on settings in fsx or REX to get clouds like this or similar, thanks.

Sky theme is Absolute and clouds are Cumulus 1 and Cirrus 18. I've been pretty happy with this combo for some time now!

Terrific shots. Love the shrubs in the second pic. Looks like fireweed (Epilobium angustifolium).

In real life it's lavender but I had to improvise a little bit while making the texture, since I couldn't get a good shot of the actual plant. Glad you like it!

Doesn't look like a hell of a lot ever happens there.

Yeah not really; just a bunch of pie-eating and airplane-flying. ;)

Archived