KBVS Winter

Eric C

Very nice captures indeed 8) !

Thanks Heiko, I appreciate it. Thanks again for recommending beprepared1, it's subtle and very natural looking for my flights. I already prepaid for 0S9 and OS3 and looking forward to them both. :)

correction S43 and 0S9, :D

awesome job there eric c,looking forward to seeing more sceenies matey.

Thanks timmo32, I'll try to keep them coming. :)

Lovely shots. Really show the spectacular textures.

Thanks Naji, I agree, the textures and quality of work is in my opinion the best available. It's easy to just hit print screen without any edits and all the credit goes to Orbx.

I like the repaint. The sky and scenery (of course... ;)) looks very natural and realistic

Thanks for posting and the comments skeleton :) I definitely try to aim for the most natural look as possible with settings, but they constantly change with fsx.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments, I'll try to keep some shots coming. 8)

Out of curiosity, What do you think is having the biggest influence on those water "colour/hues".? I'm trying to get that look consistently. Thats what I see out of the window most days in real life over here.

Hey MitchE, it's funny you ask cause I'm still trying to find a water setting I'm content with but still testing. I know that for this shot I used sparkling REX water, and FSWC. If you wanted the settings I'm using right now for FSWC just let me know.

Great set of shots Eric, well done !

To have the winter (white snow) textures, just try to flight in January ;)

Thanks amentiba, yeah, I just picked the default winter season theme in fsx weather screen but didn't change it to January so the ground had that post snow transition look. It reminded me of how the Midwest U.S. can get and very often.

Eric, could you point me to Heiko's recommendation of Be Prepared 1 ?

No problem Tailgunner, look for the reply on page 2 of this forum. Let me know if you have any questions. :)

http://www.orbxsyste...ns/page__st__20

Cracking set of shots there Eric.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain, much appreciated friend ;)

Excellent pics, Eric! Keep them coming.

Thanks Just Fly, I'll definitely try to keep some more pics coming. Shouldn't be too hard with Orbx scenery :)

Great shots Eric, I was expecting another "winter" snowy PNW screenshot which is actually very rare here in this part of PNW close to Puget Sound, but your screenshots and skies are spot on for our typical clear-but-cold winter days.

Great job I will be trying out that FSX winter theme, never tried it before as I expected it to default to the unrealistic snowy weather :-)

Thanks, Eric.

No problem Tailgunner ;)

Great shots Eric, I was expecting another "winter" snowy PNW screenshot which is actually very rare here in this part of PNW close to Puget Sound, but your screenshots and skies are spot on for our typical clear-but-cold winter days.

Great job I will be trying out that FSX winter theme, never tried it before as I expected it to default to the unrealistic snowy weather :-)

Thanks kludger, and if you have KBVS you'll love the ground texture coverage around the airfield. Try out all the seasons and the detail is amazing. I find myself always passing through this section of PNW on my flights. :)

Archived