Opinions on the P-51D Mustang please

wolfko

At pcaviator.com.au they have the P-51D Mustang on sale. It’s reduced from AU$ 44.94 to AU$ 19.97 (55 % off). Does anybody of you own this plane? Is it worth buying?

But I think for this price I can’t do anything wrong anyway.

Thanks, Wolfgang

I have the full set starting with P-51B Cadillac of the Skys, P-51D Restored and P-51D Little Friends and all are great models. Easy handling and Great to fly. These models were created by John "Bomber 12th" Terrell and I can highly reccommend them.

Cheers

Pat

I'm waiting for the Accusim one too, but even if it is soon available, I decided to buy the whole series from Warbirdsim site. They have the limited bundle deals right now and all three P-51D packages was £39,95. Based on short testing, these aircraft are really top notch and I can recommend them. A2A Accusim probably will be bit deeper in realism, but these aren't bad either. Not every switch is really a functional, but there aren't too many of those. FM feels really realistic. Models are really terrific and they are probably at A2A accusim level if not even better. VCs are outstanding with every little detail and so are the sounds. Can't complain. There's always room in my hangar for couple of Mustangs :P

Many thanks to everybody for his input!

I have finally bought the P51 Part 2 from WBS and I must say I'm very pleased so far.

Since the major reason for casting an eye on this plane was the low price due to the sale at PC-Aviator.AU, the upcoming Accusim P51 wasn't really an alternative considering Accusim’s usual pricing.

Cheers, Wolfgang

Archived