Scootin' around Skagit

Jarrad Marshall

Whilst taking a little R&R, I thought I would give Hugh's Skagit a good running over. I absolutely love the whole area, it's certainly something very special and somewhere I look forward to spending more time exploring.

On a fairly damp spring afternoon...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers,

Jarrad

Thanks guys,

Do you enjoy the Nord 3400 beta ?

Lots of features are still work in progress...

I think the real flight model is very close to the "bird dog" ;)

I love the Nord 3400, I've been buzzing around in it all week. The exterior model is superb, and I am thoroughly enjoying the flightmodel (especially the massive kick in rudder control at low speed/high power settings). Are you involved in the development of this model?

Very sharp textures. :)

Which LOD Radius do you have?

If these are straight from the sim, I sure would like to know your settings and if you are using emb or shade. The shots are fantastic!

These shots are straight from the sim aside from resizing and a 25% sharpen. Settings aren't spectacularly high, though I do have agn maxed out. I don't use shade, and have an unmodified EMB I downloaded from flightsim.com. I think the only noteworthy difference in my settings is that I have my Terrain LOD_Radius pumped up to 8.0, the extra loading time and performance decrease are worth the extra details in my opinion :-)

Cheers

Thanks guys,

I love the Nord 3400, I've been buzzing around in it all week. The exterior model is superb, and I am thoroughly enjoying the flightmodel (especially the massive kick in rudder control at low speed/high power settings). Are you involved in the development of this model?

I discovered it during the World Simulation Show in Paris, one of the developper was there to present this beta and their website (www.restauravia.com).

I'm not involved in this development. Just a user...

Waiting for the true release ;)

Archived