What a wonderful suprise

teecee

Imagine my bewilderment when I received an email from Adrian at the flightsim store telling me that I had YMML available for download.. I seems that some kind person had bought it for me.. At first I thought there had been some mistake, a mix up at the store, so I contacted Ade, and sure enough, the airport was available.. My benefactor wishes to remain anonymous, and in truth I only know his first name, but let me tell you..here is a guy and his wife with big hearts.. In all my years I have never had anything like this happen  to me, and it fills me with a warm glow to realize that there are still wonderful people out there.

*****, I do not know anything of you apart from your kindness, and all I can say is thank you, and God bless you. Terry (Teecee)

Already have old mate.. stayed up until 1 AM downloading and installing and spent a couple of hours this morning tweaking.. I still can't believe this, but it's real, and I am going to post my first impressions under the  heading (what else) YMML.. first impressions. Teecee.

Thanks Mal.. you're not a bad old stick yourself.. ;D.. one of the old school.. you have been giving to the sim for as long as I can remember, which by the way is becoming shorter and shorter as time passes..  for those that are interested.. the charts are still there for DL at.. 

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/2362590/ff560d8d/sharing.html?rnd=22 all the best.. Teecee.

Can somebody tell me what a "gof" is. All I get from the Oracle (google) is ...

Guest Observer Facility - A group of people in charge of helping you at NASA, and 

Golden Orange Fannings - Fannings are the tiny tea particles used to fill teabags.

I'm guessing neither is correct  ???

Archived