re YSSY INSTAL.......

rabhaw

HI THERE FELLOW SIMMERS ,

Just a wee bit of a problem i had with the install of a new update of SYYS/a/port, not so much a problem more of a dissapointment as it really is not much different to my FTX BLUE as there are lots of stuff missing compared to what they wrote in there info page. For a start there are no extra a/craft, moving trucks, people etc. and all i can see are a couple of blast fences some ships at port botany and there is an oil tanker parked in the middle of Kurnel hmmmm...strange.I am not complaining so much about the add on as when i compare it to my VOZ 1.7[ that only cost a fraction of the price of YSSY] and it is more authentic [i worked there for 23yrs] i suppose i may be nit picking and as when it comes to tweeking and all that other stuff you guys write about i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed[wrong generation] , so maybe its my fault it's not running properly.

looking forward to your comments and inputs

Cheers Rabhaw.....................................................

ps. love your  forums.

Thank you to all who replied.

I'm sorry for posting my problem on this forum as i took it that simmers having trouble with YMML and me with my YSSY gripe not realising it had nothing to do with ORBX i do sincerely appologise.

I don't know what UHU inferred with his input maybe he can enlighten me with an explanation [cls thing?] anway

Aussiecop got it right, it was from another website[i don't know if i can name it] so once again thank you

Rabhaw.........................................

CLS Sydney is another addon airport but IMHO its terrible, I bought is as I just wanted to have "something" until orbx got around to giving it the treatment and was seriously dissapointed, while I was not expecting Orbx style production, even my low expectations were not met, kinda made me think that if John was training his kids in the "business" this would be there 6 year old effort (kinda like fingerpainting) lol

CLS Sydney is another addon airport but IMHO its terrible, I bought is as I just wanted to have "something" until orbx got around to giving it the treatment and was seriously dissapointed, while I was not expecting Orbx style production, even my low expectations were not met, kinda made me think that if John was training his kids in the "business" this would be there 6 year old effort (kinda like fingerpainting) lol

hence my remark,

........................ he's toast ;)

HI again,

Just to let you know that it was that cls add on[that i'm going to delete] and wait untill orbx comes up with their version if that is in the pipeline, and even with the install my son who installed it for me had problems as when we tried to run it , it would not open with the serial  no. they supplied so we had to get it unlocked and now i understand UHUs comment, anyway thanks again

Cheers Rabhaw................................

Archived