All was calm.... Until...

John Lovell

The good old nice balloons... and now i know John: You were that guy flying to close to the balloon and responsible for some scary moments, while i was enjoying some calm flight within it around the area there ... ;) - Great set of pictures again John!!!!!

Great pictures, but I still have a "bee in my bonnet" with lack of background info for screenshots in general; again the question was asked "what airport is that"?

Again may I suggest that some description accompanies screenshots whereever possible" obviously sometimes it's just a sky or sunset in which case of course there would not be further info.

By the way, when is CASA interviewing the pilot for not maintaining clearance ;D

Great pictures, but I still have a "bee in my bonnet" with lack of background info for screenshots in general; again the question was asked "what airport is that"?

Again may I suggest that some description accompanies screenshots whereever possible" obviously sometimes it's just a sky or sunset in which case of course there would not be further info.

By the way, when is CASA interviewing the pilot for not maintaining clearance ;D

Sorry, I must make you right in that, and my apologies for not including this info... ill do so in the future with further posts..

Though I was gonna answer the question, but felt no need to in the end as Amentiba already answered for me.

Mischievious pilot was soon hunted down and sent up in a balloon and given his own treatment for violating such aviation laws

Archived