Port Macquarie Wideys

tennyson

Here are a few wideys of the new Port Macquarie, another masterpiece by the Team.

I selected "PeopleFlow Uber" and "Airport 3D Grass Uber" (as seen below) and I couldn't believe the amount of people on the ground loitering and picking up bags, talking and just chewing the fat at YPMQ.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Frank

Also to mention is the good performance of this scenery. I also choose the uber-options and it runs great, even with aircraft which hit heavy on the performance.

As I said before its another masterpiece of Orbx. And even all products are on a very high niveau one can notice improvements with every new scenery.

Great work :)

Yeah, I'm so happy with this one.

It's not only a wonderful. easy-on-frames stellar piece of work, but it is also beautiful to fly around. Add to that, it's just down the road from one of my all time favourites, Coffs Harbour, so you can jump in your lighty and cruise the sky's, pick out the hot spots and enjoy the ride.

Apart from Coffs, I think it's some of their best work yet (oh, sorry, forgot the best, which is YBBN!)....hahaha!

Frank

P.S. And Howard, my USAF 185F is undergoing a lot of changes for Version 2.0, soon to be released.

Archived