Free as a Bird (With the Birds)

John Lovell

Fine shots indeed there matey are you using the Per-Anders Karlsson Condor add on in these shots.

cheers

Iain

These are already in this magnificant scenery... I was flying around and they caught my eye, high above so I climbed till I found them, though they were very difficult to catch up with but got in the middle of them in the end and managed to capture these shots!

Another cherry on the cake that Bill has managed to pull off so well!.... I am really enjoying this area!

Thanks mate i will keep an eye out for these birds i havent seen them yet they do look good .

cheers

Iain

Hi Iain, those birds can be added in the FSX control panel. If you tick the 'natural' in the thermal visualisation box in the weather page of the FSX control panel they will appear. They are not always that apparent, but circle round in thermals. I often go thermalling in my Discus. You can use these birds as a focus for the thermals, also used alongside a free add-on called Cumulus X, which generates clouds with thermals and ridge lift. A fantastic set of pics John, that second pic you've really nailed it, like them a lot.

Hi Iain, those birds can be added in the FSX control panel. If you tick the 'natural' in the thermal visualisation box in the weather page of the FSX control panel they will appear. They are not always that apparent, but circle round in thermals. I often go thermalling in my Discus. You can use these birds as a focus for the thermals, also used alongside a free add-on called Cumulus X, which generates clouds with thermals and ridge lift. A fantastic set of pics John, that second pic you've really nailed it, like them a lot.

I added some birds in spots, too, so even if you've got thermal visualizations turned off, you should see them. They're in a few places around the scenery, so keep an eye out.

Oh yes.Thats about as real as it gets.Great set of shots.

Where can I get the plane a scenery you are using?.I would assume the scenery is an FTX product,but which one.is the plane freeware or payware.

THX

GrayRider

Archived