Right back at you...

Jay Kae

I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone for not moaning and groaning and complaining etc during this upgrade. The contrary actually happened in the end, people giving constructive critism, instead of the 'don't like it blegh' responses you see so many times across other sites. I really am appreciative on how easy you guys have made it for me to do what I do best.

Thank you to all and everyone for being a part of these awesome forums.

Yes Jay ive said it before mate Thank you for all the hours of hard work you have put into this upgrade i must say it looks just great and is a breeze to use i said at the first when people got used to the lay out they would like this for sure i know i do, I think this is the second upgrade of the forum since i have been here and each time it gets better.

cheers

Iain

You know what? I think that Jay is so modest that he truly does not know how important a part of this forum and the Ozx forum he is.So let's tell him, in no uncertain manner. Thanks Jay, you really are THE MAN. Teecee.

Very kind Teecee of you to say that but all I was trying to say here was that I see it happen all the time that people just go off their brain when a change occurs but you guys have been great during all this :)

Thanks Jay for making this forum a pleasure. A great addition to the hobby that is FlightSims that we all share.

A good idea keeping the Forum open whilst you worked to tune it.

Cheers

Si

Thank you very much guys, I do not have photos of myself on the Net anymore after I was threatened (even received a death threat :( )on a few occasions over the years, not just me but my family more importantly so I decided to take away all my photos and of my family of all my activities on the net, because it scared the absolute crap out of me. Sorry, the Bat will have to do ;)

After looking into many of all these various features and changes, i now have got a first fine overview about the new forums!

And indeed yes!: I also want to say:

Thank You very, very much for all the time and efforts You brought up, to get this overhaul done!

Only question i have: Will the "preview videos and screenshots" and the "community videos and screenshots" be available again at te main-page without being logged in?

But - seriously: No need to worry in anyways! - just a question of interest - and as i said:

All the various features of the new forum are really super(!) and i am most impressed about it all:

Really Fantastic!

So i also want to use altransam´s post here and say:

A great home You have built up here!

Thank You very much for inviting us!

lol nah, Batman is my favourite movie/comic/book character of all time :)

:) - just finished reading "Gotham Central" by Brubaker/Rucka again after they were in my bookshelfes now for some years - going to read "Arkham Asylum" sometime soon again too... but for now: Back to flightsimming :) - and to the great new forum here :);)

Im late on adding my word of appreciation.... but, really Jay!

You help make this forum the way it is by keeping all in line. All makes a very nice place to be, and all honesty, is one of my top favourite places to visit. I have met so many great and wonderful people here and it really is the warm ambience that this forum invites..

Mostly because of all your hard work, effort, passion and dedication, we are here!

Im loving the new layout and look. It makes much more sense yet so user friendly interface!

Thank you Jay, we salute you!

I'm with the others ... Thanks Jay for doing a great job of looking after the "Place we hang out".

I dunno how you do it and hold down a full time job and look after your family, all at the same time ... dedication is the word, I can think of.

Cheers and happy flying. :D

Pete.

Archived