A Trip To Mount St. Helen!

jerdoo

That is awesome I remember when that erupted. If I already did not own pnw, this would make me buy it !!! excellent movie .. really !  :)

I was to small to remember ... thanks for watching mate really appreciate that :)

Wow!!  :o

These are the type of FSX movies I really like, very dramatic and I can see the planning and thought gone into this. All set and syncronised to a great musical score..

Question is, which came first in the making of this vid.... Sound track or Video?

Wow!!  :o

These are the type of FSX movies I really like, very dramatic and I can see the planning and thought gone into this. All set and syncronised to a great musical score..

Question is, which came first in the making of this vid.... Sound track or Video?

Thanks mate, glad you enjoyed it :) to be honest, i did this video in a day and when i came to this song i right away thought to make this video, i just bought the walter sutton airfield and was wondering on google earth and saw that mount st helen was just around the corner though on google earth the distance looked shorter lol

Excellent work.

I remember when it went boom. Also visited a few years later. Awesome place to see.

Thanks a lot :) i might have been around that area sometime but far past the big boom :) looking at this footage i can only agree on how it looks :)

Hi Jeroen,

just watched your clip at your Youtube account and wanted to suggest to post a link in this forum, and now I already found you here :)

Great work, mate.

Cheers, Andreas

Hi Andreas,

thanks for taking the time to watch it, appreciate that!

Yeah lol, i've been here a while but never posted any of my video's ...

Thanks for the suggestion though ;)

Thanks Andreas, i try to do my best :)

Cheers mate!

Jeroen

Archived