Posted Image

Posted Image

The flight started in Canberra

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I know the real world weather was good in America when I did that flight but the snow is just making me feel cold now.  So, its sunny Australia for the time being with a bit of the variable weather in the

UK.  At least we've got rid of our snow down here in the West Country and there are even some small signs of spring.

John

Thank you ImageShack

I do like these shots!

There is something nice for setting the weather to be close to the local; like we just had a really hot week down here in Sydney so it suited me to set up a flight in similar conditions! I remember when i was a kid going for joy flights (I used to save all my pocket money!) and the pilot would get me to hold the Cherokee's door open as we taxied because it was so hot in those little cockpits!

Of course, you know what's going to happen don't you?  By the time we're halfway through the summer I'll be longing for some winter snow scenes again! ;) 

Oh, I know I can set what I like in the seasons, but for me its like real world weather, cantankorus old cuss that I am, I like to just take what's coming....then moan about it!::)

Thanks for your comments and interest chaps.

John

Archived