Return to Misty Moorings is open!

ba43

Nice! Visiting now.

Looks good at first site and does bring back memories. Will start installing sceneries and visiting. Good job!

Now you need to send a press release to the two major sites (you know who they are).

Congratulations guys, you have produced a nice work of art.

Not only your web site is interesting, beautiful and well presented, but the sceneries given to us free give us the opportunity to complete NA BLUE Pacific Fjords (PJF) and make it possible for us to explore in greater depth the whole region of Misty Moorings. For those that have Tongass Fjords, like me, it permits us to extend our flying in this beautiful wild country without any interruption.

As a matter of fact, I just got back from Tongass Fjords. I'm presently returning south to Port Hardy. I was exploring PJF and decided to go furhter north to Southern Alaska. I guess I'm going to turn around and go back up. But first, I must start installing your sceneries.

Thanks a million for hours of fun to come.

Runhand

Brad,

the site looks great, tons of information there, and I have downloaded and installed all 36 scenery packages.  Now to crank up the Cub and see them in all there glory.  Misty's Place was a good start Saturday.

I never went to Misty in the 2004 sim, I think I missed out on a lot of fun.

I am ordering the Orbx Pacfic Fjords today.

Misty looks great but not in a Citation Mustang.

Any suggestions for a plane to fly the missions at Misty Moorings.

Well friends, I think it's time I come out of the dark and lift the veil on Hercfan. I guess the rebirth of Misty Mooring (but especially Misty's Place) just got to me.

Work forced me to be away from the FTX forums for the past few weeks, and I am just catching up. And noticed that MM was back in action. I have to admit it "got to me".

Anyone familiar with the old site might remember how Misty's Place was born (after Misty Moorings was launched). The spot came out from the adventures of the fictional David "Buck" Wilson. Who just happened (back in those glory days) to have come out of my own creative mind... A little google back to the old site even allowed me to go down nostalgy lane and notice that the first 3 chapters of the my tales are still alive... out there. (http://www.mistymoorings.com/mistysplace/index.php and scroll down to Buck's Corner).

So thanks Doug. I can hardly find the right words to describe how I felt just a few minutes ago when I discoverd that MM was back. It brings back so many memories.

If only life did not get so complicated since then, good old Buck might still have some tales to tell....

Bryan K.

Bryan? That is you, isn't it?

God, there I was a few months back following your flight plans around Rosenburg and really enjoying them, and never knew it was you  :)

Hope things are good for you, drop me a pm and let's catch up.

Jack (aka Holy Cheese aka LA-180)

could you please explain the proper way to unzip these files ...

thanks

Each scenery file in RTMM library comes with a very precise and detailed read me.txt file that explains precisely, step by step how to install their scenery.  Just extract the download to a directory of your choice and look at the read me and follow instruction exactly.  Remember if you do not read the 'manual' you can't fly the plane!

Archived