[SCREENSHOT CONTEST] - Make the new FTX AUSTRALIA SP4 DVD Cover Shot!!

John Venema

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May I kindly submit my request that JV think outside the cd box for one moment,so to speak  .Lets face it its whats in the box that matters so why not let the customer hold the box differently to see the pretty picture on the front. who is to say you must take the narrow view the cd box surface held "sideways" would be able to show off more of the beautiful terrain. More is always better and alas I dont got enough cord to turn my monitor side ways. and with that  I humbly submit my next entry. !

Posted Image

You dont have to turn your monitor sideways.  It might be easier but its not needed.

Go to an outside view like the 'Aircraft>right wing'.  Enter slew mode.  get off the ground a bit and use flap increment down and up to stand your plane on its end.  Now look away from the airplane.

It takes a little bit to get used to the controls but its workable.

Hello,

Is not my screenshots fault i think,your" competition" are not henaff populary...

I take screenshot for the pleasure not for be the winner and it s not change reality my life to be.But very difficult for me to takes only 10 screenshots of your beautiful scenery...

Hello,

Is not my screenshots fault i think,your" competition" are not henaff populary...

I take screenshot for the pleasure not for be the winner and it s not change reality my life to be.But very difficult for me to takes only 10 screenshots of your beautiful scenery...

...and it's a great pleasure to return to Australia and find some ways and places we've never flown before. FTX AU is an amazing scenery !!!  8)

Some really brilliant pictures so far... Here are my two suggestions:

Posted Image

[img width=564 height=700]http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshots/images/3812011_2_5_14_43_38_473_.jpg

I asked a few of my mates what image of Australia they had in front of their mind's eye, and besides Kangaroos, Koalas and the Sydney Opera House Ayers Rock (yes - OK - Uluru - but nobody knows it by that name up here) kept popping up...  So here it is with default aircraft (with undefalut repaints), one EMB, one "original" ;)

Cheers

Mallard

Archived