Coming soon?

skkuda

I would like to say its Cushman Meadows but notone of the building mach those shown by Bill in his blog some time back.  Tim Harris was also working on a special airport.  My guess is its one of those two.  Whatever it is, it will end up on my harddrive as it look amazing from this one shot.

And 3W5 is Concrète... already purchasable  ;D

About Swanson, don't forget that John closed the topic because of some people who seem not to be happy to have it for free if they have bought the 8 November / December products...

John was trying to make them understand that if ORBX team wants, they just have to make it payware for everyone without possible discuss... It seems people don't understand...

So, Free ? Payware ? Nobody knows for the moment.

And if it is Swanson, John said it should be ready about March 2011.

So the mystery is entire... ;)

Love the new clubhouse! Bearing in mind its not finished yet.  Its also nice to see a tower at this very special place for I can fritzsee er I mean foresee plenty of GA traffic calling this place home and even forming a club there.

Perhaps with its release we can have a Flying Club logo put into the download so we can use it for signatures or avatars or something along those lines as Im sure this very special place will quickly become the new home of many pilots since the great virtual fire.  8)

Seems as if all the money was spent on paving the runway and the nicer club house so they had to build a little in land as lake front was a tad more costly.  I'm sure there is still enough money let over though for a nice float dock as its just a stone throw away.

Kilstrom, I'm with you on the new club site.  Can't wait to get this one and enjoy the company of many new friends!  The screenshots look amazing.  :o

Can't see a spot for BBQ but I'm sure it's there somewhere.  Dibs on the trailer for the first weekend fly-in!    ;)

Archived