FTX Freeware Version 1.2

John Venema

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, I don't know why I bothered to come back and check if the server was up yet, I was sure that you guys would have gone to bed over there by now, but I'm glad I did, and thank you very much for all your efforts. If this was one of the paid for modules I would have been happy, but for some freeware it's above and beyond. Mind you the quality of the freeware is above and beyond as well.  Get some sleep now guys.

Yes, thank you John and team for your efforts and this beauty!

One question:

Is there a way to determine which version I downloaded?

Yeah if the apron at YMLT looks like the lime green one above, and there is no night lighting ground textures, you've got the wrong one :)

Guest SimFreak

Thanks team, downloading now and looking forward to many more enjoyable hops from one field to another! Two thumbs up!

Yes, thank you John and team for your efforts and this beauty!

One question:

Is there a way to determine which version I downloaded?

Yeah if the apron at YMLT looks like the lime green one above, and there is no night lighting ground textures, you've got the wrong one :)

I'll check it!

Thanks John, know how much hard work this has all been for you & the team to rectify the problem - but frankly, it didn't mar my enjoyment of the best scenery around. I want to say a special thanks to "valleyjohn" for his stunning rendition of Lismore airport - couldn't believe he would improve the VSX version. And that's only one airport - Just fantastic stuff - & great co-ordination from the team! Downloading the patch now....Cheers, Malcolm.

Downloaded now and installing.  Can't wait to have a play tonight and see all the hard work you guys have put in.  Many thanks to all for this great free stuff that we keep getting.  I know I will have many many hours of enjoyment with all these fields and the many more that you chaps have in production :)

Hi guys,

I've searched the forums but couldn't find the answer.....I currently have Blue, Gold and Freeware 1.01 installed. Do I have to uninstall 1.01 first before installing 1.2 (ie. remove from the scenery library and delete the Freeware folder) or can I just install over 1.01?

Thanks,

Eric

Thanks Malcolm and I am glad you like Lismore in its new FTX configuration. Have a fly north over Mt Warning and land at YMUR (Murwillumbah) for another true to life landing. Come in over the Tweed river for the best approach just south of the town and amongst the cane fields.

John Ross

This is very, very, very good! I have only checked out about 4 airfields since I installed last night (in a Carenado Mooney, with Orbx interior!) and thew world has suddenly become a much better place!

So many airfields, so little time!

Wonderful stuff!  :)

Help needed please I have twice tried to download ftx freeware 1.2.first from primary server then from mirror server.both times it stops about half a hour from completion saying it is corrupted or invalid.I have a slow broadband connection .approx 50kps and also my limit for peak download is nearly exhausted due to both attempts to download .second time tried Mozilla download but no luck.any clues as have au blue order no 4733 and looking forward to 1.2

thanks for any help John

Archived