This is not the PNW I remember!

rockliffe

I have just noticed some very odd graphical anomolies in PNW, just out of WA79. Strange geometrical shapes in the landscape.... looks very odd, and I can't remember seeing them there before. I have just installed the latest patch for PNW off the website... could this have anything to do with it... Help would be very much appreciated, thanks....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Order: FSS0077903

Hi there,

we use a combination of land class and polygons and sometimes they can lead to these kinds of mismatches. In this case it looks like a forestry cutblock polygon overlapping a rural land class texture. If you can supply lat/long I can remove the poly for the service pack.

Cheers, Holger

Ah thanks Holger, I was just unsure whether there was something going on that I was unaware of. I had lost grass on the airstrip at WA79 earlier today (now got it back) and I thought there may be some kind of corruption happening. I think maybe I was being a little over anxious! Thanks all the same for your support...

Hi Josh, thanks for the info. No I have no other terrain, although I am thinking of getting hold of GEX Europe, I assume this would have no impact on the US anyway (?) I have just installed REX 2 though. I am experiencing some issues with FSX crashing and then itself restarting after accessing the menu bar during a flight, not always, but sometimes. If I don't get it resolved I guess I will have to start a thread...

Archived