YMLT Launceston Freeware (Updated, new shots)

Coming your way soon in the Freeware 1.2 release, is YMLT Launceston; a little pet project of mine, with some help from Rob Byrne (AFCAD) and Rob Neiuwenhoven (Conversion of Lou Frost's VOZ terminal and QF hangar).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just need to do the night lighting, static aircraft and vehicles, few more buildings and perimeter fences and we're all set :)

Coming your way soon in the Freeware 1.2 release, is YMLT Launceston;

Just need to do the night lighting, static aircraft and vehicles, few more buildings and perimeter fences and we're all set :)

Airstrip Developers. Please note the words, "PERIMETER FENCES'

young hoons, guess koorby better put some security patrols in as well, I got the interogation by the security at YMMl the other month actually, i was doing some leaisure time plane spotting, and they drove out of the airport boundry to investigate the sinister aussie sitting in his car watching the planes eating a burger, perhaps they were hungry, who knows,

There's a lot more carparking around the terminal, which is fairly new.  It'd be great to see some of the other buildings, especially the RFDS hanger, which I visit as a result of my job quite often.

I think it looks great.  It will be nice to fly out of my home airport and have it look realistic.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks John.. you probably will not remember, but this was my workplace for fifteen years.. both at the cargo end, and in the main terminal..I am so looking forward to the release of this airport.. more so than any other.. any idea of the timeframe yet??Teecee.

Archived