FTX Product Registration

Bassman

I know I have commented before, but I still cannot think of any reason why somebody, with FTX products, would prefer not to show their product numbers and would prefer not to get any free assistance ??? ??? ???

I am not questioning anybody's right to do that, but it would be interesting to hear the why's and wherefore's  from someone who prefers not to show their product number.

Again, PLEASE, I am not attacking or critising, just interested.

Cheers  Dan

8)

What I love, is the folks who put this in their signature  "I have not set my mandatory order # in my signature yet, I recognise I will not receive support if I do not adjust my profile according to the rules described in this topic. "  and then ask for support.  What is there about that statement they don't understand?

:P

Sue

Thanks for clarifying Tim. I now notice that the REX forum also automatically inserts that message. Just did'nt make sense if it was put there by posters. Apologies to any members who felt criticised.

Dan

I am one of those guys who has purchased every FTX product from the Flightsimstore but am yet to add my order numbers. It not because I don't want to add the numbers or opposed to the support policy, It's just that I have never had to ask a support question and so I just never got around to it LOL!

I love FTX, I'm well and truly addicted!

I have seen posters here who will only add their order numbers when requested or questioned, simply because they feel that displaying the order numbers is like displaying medals or something in public and for whatever reason, they have decided that is wrong.

Having recently switched to FSX (sigh) I downloaded the PNW demo to see how the old box would handle the scenery and see that it appears to run fine on my system.  As soon as all the vacation bills are paid I'll be purchasing the scenery.  As I intend to buy the CD here in the U.S. will there be an 'order number' that I must post for support?

Along the same line I do not intend to post but one number as that is all that is required if I'm not mistaken.  Some of the signatures take up half a screen, I know you are proud of all your FTX software and some personalization of ones sig. is fine but at least make the order numbers run horizontal.  Vertical layout is just intrusive IMHO.

Archived