EDDL-EDDM

Hi all,

did a little flight here from EDDL Düsseldorf to EDDM München which is my major highway racing tour in Germany since 40 years in real life.

Orbx never did True Earth Germany so it's the region scenery GEN and GES and it's nice to fly, great flightsim scenery, well done.

Have the Milviz King Air KA350i here and it's extraordinary and it's a freebie for P3d now. Every switch and knob is functional,

fully functional Proline 21, good fps, it's fantastic. There is no such King Air available for msfs, Milviz and Carenado have it for P3d 

but didn't bring it to msfs so far. There is also no such King Air available for Xplane, the Airfoillabs has steam gauges. 

Sorry, 28 shots but I like it....🙂

vUSjxrQ.jpeg

mY4eCtO.jpeg

M1mIdxl.jpeg

VbgWVeR.jpeg

0PzEbew.jpeg

9V4S01u.jpeg

cJ0jWSe.jpeg

2Bv1XmJ.jpeg

0PUJ1nv.jpeg

YMLqqM3.jpeg

lZlaXPw.jpeg

giCgztb.jpeg

UaeXLwG.jpeg

pp7Sh43.jpeg

YcQDryh.jpeg

wITM2WY.jpeg

HbAmqEb.jpeg

OhVCOvp.jpeg

8Umkz8D.jpeg

JZspCyO.jpeg

ax8BY6i.jpeg

3AHBs1J.jpeg

Ija2abT.jpeg

w9p10XI.jpeg

kdouAt1.jpeg

LDOiRgA.jpeg

UVKeNvH.jpeg

lLPOJGw.jpeg

Thank you very much for viewing!

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 5

GEN and GES region sceneries are from Orbx (Germany North and Germany South), installed via Orbx Central Iain...the entire scenery is solely Orbx, nothing else.

And I've mentioned that above....

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Got to ask you Andreas is there anything from Orbx in these shots as your opening notes don't mention anything from Orbx.

cheers

Iain 

Forgot to quote, have answered Iain.

9 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Righto that's me told then 😁

cheers

Iain 

Thank you Iain, 🙂 I think the little missunderstanding was caused by the abbrevations "GES" and GEN" I used, 

don't remember from where I have it. I have these sceneries installed since a lot of years.  

23 hours ago, adambar said:

Very nice indeed Andreas. 

Yes Adam and thank you! Beside that top notch King Air the scenery is interesting. I have tons of  pr scenery, in Xplane nearly the entire Europe, 

but here the landclass region sceneries Germany North and South are really well done and absolutely useable as an alternative.

Needs less diskspace, the colors of the textures are better and more even/cleaner and so on. Really a good product.