Opening screen unchanged since many month???

Hello, when I open Orbx Central, I do get updates and can install new things. The thing I do not understand is, that the opening screen still show the advertising for YMML which is definitely not the latest news from your side...

Any idea what may cause this?

Regards, Alexander

ORBX opening screen.jpg

• Like 1

I've heard that the Victorian government introduced legislation that requires all software developers to submit changes to opening screens to a citizens panel for approval. As yet no one on the panel has approved changes that would result in the removal of YMML from the splash screen, until they do it looks like we're stuck with it. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Not exactly software - but Orbx haven't changed the splash screen for their Central since Adam was a lad:rolleyes:

I think the picture of Hawaii came from an early variation of an MS flight sim:D

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, John Dow said:

I've heard that the Victorian government introduced legislation that requires all software developers to submit changes to opening screens to a citizens panel for approval. As yet no one on the panel has approved changes that would result in the removal of YMML from the splash screen, until they do it looks like we're stuck with it. 🙄

Best forum comment ever , thanks John for your insight on this matter .😀

• Haha 3