drive conundrum...

I am considering having the library for p3d on a different drive than the actual SIM, would this be an issue? I have two 4TB drives, one for MSFS the other for XP12, the MSFS one has a lot of room to spare, p3d is on a 2TB drive with STEAM but it's currently in vanilla, if I install all my Orbx addons it will almost fill up the drive, would putting the Orbx scenery on one of the other drives cause me any issues? I don't really understand how it works, I use an external library method for Orbx scenery already but I have always had scenery from whichever SIM on the same drive....the other option would be to move STEAM again and make the M.2 2TB drive just for p3d....

I have my Orbx libraries (2) on a second SSD drive, apart from the C drive where P3D lives.  Works perfectly and easy to set up in Orbx Central.

Ken

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Orbx Central will let you put your scenery on whatever drive, or drives, you want.

I used to have P3D on my c: drive while my Orbx scenery was on my d: drive.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

thanks for your replies, I did in the end manage to get the scenery on the m.2 drive with the sim, only a little room left now but all functions fine.....